Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 85 on 30 August: Living Without My Darling Husband

Hey Darling

Went to your plot earlier this morning as I took leave.  I told my boss, Jordi, that I need to visit you.  My plan was to board the MRT to Chua Chu Kang station then change to SBS 975 to Lim Chu Kang Muslim Cemetery.

Initially I had wanted to ask Jay along but she has to accompany Sarah to her dentist.  Anyway, Sin Ruey gave me a lift from Chua Chu Kang station.  He said he sometimes travel towards Lim Chu Kang on his way to his office. I didnt want to trouble anyone to get to your place!

Oh, btw, I've pretty much decided the design for your plot.  Hope you'll like it.  It'll be different from the norm.  Gosh, so much left for me to decided on my own!  Nothing is the same when you were here! - ZI

Then on my way back from your plot, I decided to stop over at my mum's.  Your plot and my mum's are rather close.  Perhaps separated by 2 blocks.  I would have to pass by the block anyway on my way home.  I didnt buy extra flowers though.  Hopefully next month when I go, I'll buy extra flowers for both you and my mum.
 

 

And you know what?  While walking out along the road, there was this lady and her dad in their car.  She offered me a lift out to the main road.  Her dad later asked me where I was going and I told them going home after visiting your plot and my mum.  They gave me a lift to Choa Chu Kang station as they are staying in Chua Chu Kang too!  What a fantastic coincidence!  I got a lift to the cemetery and got a lift from the cemetery.

While chatting I told him that some people say things like this happen as a test!  I'm so annoyed and pissed. He is so understanding.  He said people who do not suffer the lost may not understand but nevertheless, dont think of the loss as a test.  Instead be strong and continue living.  That was really useful.  I always wonder why people tell me it's a test!  Test of what???

Please visit me in my dreams!
Luv ya always!

No comments:

Post a Comment