Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day 77 on 22 August: Living without My Darling Husband

Darling

The day you left me, you took my heart away!  Life is never the same without you!  It's a stupid thought but I just hope you will come back to me!  I think of you ever so often and I see your image in my mind too.

The taxi driver that picked Mikaail up over the past few days have decided not to pick them up anymore.  This driver lives in Pasir Ris.  He took up the job as he needs to top up the CNG tank in Woodlands.  So thought was well and good.  Yesterday he said that he could have picked possibly 3 more runs if he dont pick Mikaail.  I did say from the start that pick up would need to be between 6:45 am and 7:00 am.  Any later, then we will all be late at school and work.  So all good things must end :(

Also, I told Mariah if Mikaail enjoys going to school daily, then just go.  Dont skip classes to save the transportation cost.  As you know, I generally am not a high maintenance person so I will manage the costs.

I went lunch with another of my colleagues today.  I supposed people who had loved and been loved before knows exactly the feeling of losing someone close to their hearts.

Oh ya, this morning, Mikaail again passed motion while I was bathing him.  Of course I was pissed off.  I scolded him as I asked him earlier if he needed to pass motion.  He originally said yes then changed his mind,  He has never done this before other than yesterday.  Dont know what is happening to him too!  

Luv ya always!
Your wife

No comments:

Post a Comment