Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 57 on 2 Aug - Living Without My Darling Husband

Another frustrating morning!  Booked the taxi through the Comfort/CityCab apps and the same thing happened.  The driver picked up a wrong passenger!  How could the driver ever picked up the wrong passenger when the driver was not even here!  Anyway, I decided to call Transcab and managed to book another taxi.  This driver asked if we wanted a regular taxi and yes, we do.  So will start from 12 August as his taxi needs to go for repair next week.

Anyway today I went to see the lawyer, Mr Faizal, to get my Will done according to what I told you.  His father was my witness for the Will.  He's really a nice man and a pious one too.  He said some prayers into a bottle of water then gave it to me for both Mikaail and I.  He also said all that happened are fated.  Yah, I know it's fate but all too sudden so why God took him away!!  We didnt even say a proper goodbye!  We didnt even have our last kiss!  Even after his last breath I cant kiss him as the hospital cant remove the breathing tube!  

He told me to say prayers plus put this prayer water into an eye drop dispenser and put a couple of drops into his eyes.  Sometimes I feel that I must be the most unlucky person alive!  I've got a multiple handicapped son, wheelchair bound, blind and with cerebral palsy.  God gave me a son which I had wanted since I was in school but He took away bits of Mikaail!

Oh ya, Mr Faizal's father also told me that in his opinion perhaps Mikaail's name is too heavy for him.  I've heard of something like this before.  I'll see if I can get a nice sounding pet name.  I've transferred the small bottle of water into a 2 litre bottle of MRET water so can drink.  He did say to continually add water and not finish the water without topping up.

He also mentioned about bathing Mikaail so his bath water goes directly to the ground instead of through the bathroom pipes.  I guess this can happen only if I bathe him in the open perhaps at the beach.

Other than this, everything else remains as normal.  My other stress factor was the MRT la.  I was in the MRT from Raffles Place then to Marina Bay.  I got a seat but as the board showed Yishun, I got off to wait for the next train to Jurong East.  Afterwards the driver must have changed the route and showed Jurong East.  By then it was so packed already!  Wah damn annoyed with this MRT drivers!  Cant make up their minds!  Thought they would have some sort of time table?

No comments:

Post a Comment