Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 69 on 14 August: Living without My Darling Husband

Darling

Got a call this morning from a car dealer, Gary from Urban Motors.  He had made an offer through Quotz for your car at $58K.  At this price, we would have broke even just as you've said!  If only everything you said would come true when you are alive, I think we'll just stay home especially when you can predict Toto results!  Ha ha ha

Arranged for him to come to view the car at 7 pm tonight and I also got both Andy and Sin Ruey to come along.  He told me that he was going to view but when he came he brought a delivery note to take over the car.  I wasnt sure if I should release the car to him as there is no payment but only a paper!  Anyway, I did release the car to him.




He arranged with me that he will come to pick me up the next morning to go to LTA and Maybank to do the transfer and settlement as he lives near Vista Point.  I also asked Jaye to accompany me the next morning.

Then when I got home, I called my boss Jordi to let him know that  need to take half day urgent leave to sort the car matters.  As always, he was accommodating.

Luv ya always!







No comments:

Post a Comment