Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 80 on 25 August: Living Without My Darling Husband

Hey Darling

Something is so wrong with Mikaail today.  He hardly eat much today and is also very quiet.  He was also looking for you!

I found this while clearing out the stuff from your car the other day.  Mariah said no point keeping it then I felt the sudden sadness in my heart!


We've always been together on weekends and I supposed both Mikaail and I are still not coming to terms with not having you physically in the home.

Other than going to school and work, it is very tough to move on without you!  I no longer look forward to weekends and public holidays. In fact these are the days I feel more stress as the full responsibility of taking care of Mikaail falls on me entirely since Mariah goes home.

Do remember to visit (in my dreams!) ok!  

Luv ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment