Friday, August 23, 2013

Day 78 on 23 August: Living without My Darling Husband

Fire drill day today and as always, most of my colleagues dont stay in the office.  So likewise I also left the office earlier.  Skipped lunch at work so I can finish more of my work stuff then head for home.  My original plan was to go to your place but had a change of plans.  Mariah needed to collect her medication since the previous time she went to the hospital, the hospital pharmacy didnt have the stocks available!  Some screwed up inventory system!

The taxi driver we got this morning stays in Woodlands and sends his wife to Republic Poly so he is ok to pick Mikaail up daily.  So hopefully can be as regular as possible.  Will start from Tuesday, 27 August as Monday, 26 August is school holiday in lieu of their sports day.  Nowadays I've decided to book Transcab taxis as their cabs are the Toyota Wish and it's bigger.

Lately Mikaail hasnt been feeling himself.  He is very quiet and eat very little too.  The past 2 days he passed motion while having his shower and he didnt even know.  I was annoyed really as I did ask him earlier if he wants to pass motion.  At the end of the day, I guess he just couldnt control his bowels perhaps as it is not like him to be mischievous.

Eh, darling, how come I dont have a sense of you coming to just look over us or me for that matter?  Hope you are ok.  I am really concerned how you are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment