Sunday, August 4, 2013

Day 59 on 4 Aug - Living Without My Darling Husband

Another lonely weekend and its going to be common from now on!  I have not given much thought on how to fill the weekends yet and Mikaail is also showing his boredom.  Yesterday I brought him to JEM, the new shopping mall in Jurong East.  It's easier as Jurong East MRT station is closer to home.

Today I didnt bring him out though my intention was to bring him to the supermarket for some grocery shopping.

He has two times his short circuit and for some reasons, he actually passed motion in his pants and then he was apologetic!  Dirtied the bed too as I didnt know that he already dirtied his pants.  I wanted to change him on the bed when all the poo ended on the bed!  Gosh!

I am still hoping to see you in my dreams!  Do come to me ok!  After being married for 20 years, it is not easy for me to just move on without you.  No one will really understand how I feel unless they have been loved and had loved someone before.

Also, I am planning to go to see the plot this Thursday if I can as I wont be bringing Mikaail along.  So will have to depend on whether Mariah is ok to stay over or come back early on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment