Monday, August 12, 2013

Day 67 on 12 August 2013: Living Without My Darling Husband

Darling

Finally, I've decided to terminate your Starhub mobile line.  I went to Starhub after work today and when the guy asked me for the reason, I just broke down and cry!  I had to quickly compose myself again and he was a bit shocked I think.  Anyway he said he will just suspend the line first as the Cable and Home Broadband are both in your name and would need to transfer to my name, which I didnt want.as I wont be retaining these services with Starhub.

I'm moving both these services to Singtel so I can change my handset annually.  Also, I was damn pissed off with the Sales person in Starhub, Sam Lee.  He was so rude when I told him I've changed my mind about retaining these services with Starhub.  He said he gave me the benefit of the doubt that you've passed on!  I screamed into his ears and told him not to be silly!  Who would joke on matters like this?  Such an idiot!  I did email my complain to Starhub customer service on Sunday, 11 August and have yet to receive a reply from them too!  So much for being a loyal Starhub customer!

Luv you much!


No comments:

Post a Comment