Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day 65 on 10 August: Living Without My Darling Husband

Hello darling

How are you today?  I miss you deeply and want you to be with me.  I've decided that I am not celebrating the festivities and holidays without you.

I think Mikaail is missing you too though he cant tell me.  He is rather quiet these days and eat little.  There were several times now where he suddenly say "dada no more.  Dada go heaven to see nenek!"  I always have to keep reminding him that you are in his heart and he is in your heart!

I always ask myself why did you leave me and go away so soon? Please give me signs to let me know that you still love me and give me a message.  Let me know that you are able to hear me.

The other day, Jaye said Sarah dreamed of you.  I've told her that the next time she dreamed of you, please ask you to visit me in my dreams too!

Please take care and remember that I am waiting for you!

Love you always & forever

No comments:

Post a Comment