Friday, August 16, 2013

Day 71 on 16 August: Living without My Darling Husband

Dear

You know something?  70 days after your death, I received a call from this lady, Jariah, this morning.  She is from Social Work Dept in National Heart Centre.  She told me that she couldnt reach me and I almost told her to cut the crap directly!  I kept my cool so I told her that I usually returned call to missed calls and I definitely did not get any missed calls from her!

Anyway, she called to ask if I needed any support!  I told her I would have needed it much more 70 days ago!  She told me that she could arrange for referrals!  Referrals?  Refer to Family Service Centre!  Ya, like hell I need the referral to FSC!  What is the point of referring me to here and there when I wont be able to get any assistance!

There was this lady from the Woodlands RC who came to offer assistance, somewhere before your 40th day prayers.  She's really helpful though.  She gave me this CHAS form to complete.  This CHAS scheme will literally reduce the medical expenses at the private GPs and dental.  When I looked at the form, I know I wont qualify.  The criteria was the applicant per capita income of the household must not exceed $1,400, occupants must be blood relation and in the same address.  She told me should ok due to the different circumstances. Unfortunately, the application was rejected.  So do I need anymore referrals?  I dont think so!

Luv you!




No comments:

Post a Comment