Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day 61 on 6 Aug: Living Without My Darling Husband

Darling

Today is 2 months since you've departed.  I guess you wouldnt have known that you were going this way.   There are just so many things that we do together that with you gone, I am really struggling with my days especially weekends!  You know the house is extremely quiet as I hardly watched TV.

I've been reading articles from Google relating to life after death in Islam and Christianity.  What happens to believers and non-believers!  My mind is still not at ease as I really dont know what is happening to you there.  I have yet to be able to sell off the car and I doubt I would be interested to take up driving just so I can drive the car!  I would rather just take a cab if I need to travel somewhere with Mikaail.  Otherwise, I would rather just take the MRT and bus if I have to.  I know I need to be more independent to move around.  It's not easy to do so after 20+ years of door-to-door comfort!  

BTW, I didnt feel that the counsellor I met is able to provide me with the necessary support.  I've been busy at work and didnt get a chance to speak with the HR manager to provide her the feedback.

Remember the rocks Rose bought for Irfan and my mum?  Finally I opened up the box and gosh the rocks are rather small!  I have yet to have a go at designing the rocks so would have to try it out perhaps over the weekends.  Not doing this over this long holidays though.  I'll be bringing Mikaail to our favourite spot!


Came across this quote while reading through some articles on death!

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Luv ya always!

No comments:

Post a Comment