Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 64 on 9 August: Living Without My Darling Husband

Darling

Today is Singapore's 48th birthday and we spent our day at home again.

I'm thinking that I should continue doing my website design/internet marketing.  Also, I'm planning to go on juice diet.  My brother sent a couple of links and I'll probably start with this green blended drink from this site:  www.mindbodygreen.com.  My intention was to entirely stop eating seafood and meat.  Today I had 3 types of juices:

  1. Baking soda (1/2 tsp)  mixed with a glass - sort of a detox
  2. Apple, Beetroot & Carrot juice
  3. Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange & Carrot juice
Tomorrow I'm going to JEM after Mikaail's medical appointment.  Will see if I can get hold of this vegetable, kale.  Initially, I thought it was kailan but looking at the photo, I realised it is different.  Looks more like a mixed breed of broccoli and some other green veg.

Also, I might bring Mikaail for walks after work once the Chinese 7th Month is over. 

The other thing is I am now beginning to feel the tiredness too.  Will go to the doctor either on 19 or 20 August!  Also, I will alternate my cholesterol medication once I am comfortable with the vegetable juicing.

Keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment