Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Days 54 & 55 on 30 & 31 July: Living Without My Darling Husband

Yesterday while bathing Mikaail he suddenly said "dada no more!"  This again, immediately brought tears to my eyes!  When I see couples holding hands walking together, I get this choking feeling in my throat!  Really depressing!!  I remember telling you that we must stay healthy so we can always be together in our later years!  I really can't understand what went wrong!  At the end of the day, it is always FATE!

There are others who are much older and even some older looking than you who went through this procedure without any problems!  So it's difficult for me to come to terms with not having you around for us!

Looking through my notes - it was 10 days ago that Mikaail mentioned "dada no more"  I don't know how to explain to him the meaning of death other than dada has gone to heaven and that dada is always in his heart.

After the past few weeks of booking taxis through Taxi Booking Apps, this morning was the first time that the taxi driver screwed up!  He picked up some other passenger instead while we waited at the loading/unloading bay for more than 15 minutes!  Of course I was super pissed off as I was not aware that he picked up some other passenger until I called the taxi company.  I told the taxi operator that if the driver had arrived at the pick up point as he was supposed to then he would not have picked up the wrong passenger!  We were already at the pick up point when we received the automated call!

The taxi operator was quite nice although I shouted at her!  I did apologise to her and explain that I was very angry at the taxi driver for not coming to the pick up point as agreed.  She told me that she was going to investigate and will call to update me.  While I was walking to the MRT station, she called and told me the taxi driver apologised.  I told her unfortunately, I don't care about the apology as he had already screwed up our timing!  Do you remember the course taxi drivers are supposed to have undertaken?  What about the code of conduct? Does it really matter to them?  Really seems that this driver didn't give a hoot!

Anyway,  I booked another taxi and this other taxi was also late.  He was near Si Ling Primary School but after 5 minutes he still did not arrive so I had to call the taxi company again.  He said he was at another loading/unloading bay!  After putting Mikaail into the taxi, they all left and I also left for work.

Obviously it was not a pleasant start to the morning!  When I got to the MRT, the MRT was also packed and I had to stand until Novena before I got a seat.  All because of the taxi driver, they arrived school late, ended paying $32.90 instead of the average $24!  I also had to pay for the ride instead of the almost regularly free ride!

Then when I got to work, I told one of my colleagues about my frustration with the MRT and the taxi, then another colleague was quite rude - she butt in and said rather unkind words like - I need to get use to it or I will frustrate myself, other people also had to stand in the MRT, even people who travelled as far as Jurong and Choa Chu Kang and goes on and on.  While to some extent, I do agree with her, it's her tone that really pissed me!  I literally told her to STOP, STOP, STOP!  I was already frustrated and added with her uncalled for comments, really annoy me further!  I always believe that if you have nothing good to say to others don't say it.

The rest of the day was pretty much normal - no further excitement not annoyance!

Oh ya, your colleague sms me today to say that they are still unable to locate your camera!  I intended to go with her to your ex-training store to collect the camera otherwise will be another month or so before I could get the camera back  I know this colleague of yours is really helpful but she is also so busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment