Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 27 & Day 28 (3 & 4 July)

How time flies!  Today is Day 28!  Much as I know you are never coming back, I am still hoping that I could dream of you.  I miss you and I will admire the photo of you which I took after the procedure.  When I looked at the photos I took after the 2nd procedure, your condition was literally going downhill!

Mikaail had his medical appointment with Dr Ong yesterday and I was surprised that he told Dr Ong that "dada no more, Dada go Heaven see nenek!"  That's what I told him when you left us.  Usually after his medical appointment, I bring him to one of the shopping malls and yesterday, I brought him to the new mall at Jurong East - JEM.  Very spacious and even the wheelchair toilet is spacious!  Almost similar shops but food court lack variety!  There are only 2 Muslim food, one is the Indonesian grilled stuff and the other is the Indian food.  Everything else is Chinese food from popular stalls located in various locations.

Yesterday your colleague, Choy Yin, from your HR department met up at the Coffee Bean outlet downstairs my office to pass me your prorated transport claim cheque and payslip.  Your final salary was credited earlier into our joint account which is now closed.  Oh by the way, I sms Mandy to ask her if she had managed to retrieve your latest Nikon camera but so far not yet.  Maybe you can let me know where it is?  I mean through my dreams, OK!

Today, Mikaail's teacher and the school social worker stopped by to see how we are managing and if we require assistance.  I told them that right now my immediate concern, like what I told the MP, Mr Ong, is the transportation to ferry him to school.  I've got a Transcab driver to pick them up from home to school.  So far he's picked them up twice.

Somehow I cant really talk about you as my tears will just fall!  Darling, I really need to hear from you that you are doing fine. Also, I cant bear to go through your stuff yet!  So if you could let me know what is your preference then I will do my best.

Luv ya always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment