Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 35 on 11 July 2013

I feel like you are home you know!  In the shower I see all your things, your shaving foam, shaver and I just wish you are still here with me.

About 2 days ago I sprayed the WD40 into the letterbox keyhole and seems like it is easier to lock the letterbox after I've collected the mails.  It's been so frustrating each time I opened the mailbox.  Dont know how you did it all these years!  Some kind of tactic to locking it back!

Mikaail seems much better today.  I think I shouldnt remind him that you're never coming back!  Usually when I write to you, he will ask me what am I doing.  I tell him that I am writing a letter to you and if he has any message for you.  He dont know how to tell me that he misses you.

Now I'll just remind him to pray for you each time he misses you or when he thinks of you.  I also tell him that he must remember you are in his heart always and that you always have us in your heart too!

Booked taxi again this morning.  So far not been able to get a permanent driver yet.  So got to book the taxi every morning.  So far, the weather has been good so no real issue with getting a taxi.

MRT is always so packed every morning and so far I have been pretty lucky to get a seat to work.  Sometimes midway, some days at the start of my trip.  I need to focus on getting a seat in my mind - LOA!  I've decided that I should get them into the taxi first before I head off to work.  Gosh!  So much that I've taken for granted!!

Luv us always, ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment