Monday, July 29, 2013

Day 53 on 29 July - Living without My Darling Husband

Bought flowers last evening from Cold Storage to put on your plot.  Surprisingly it was rather easy to get to the Muslim Cemetery via MRT & Bus.  I'm glad that it is pretty easy to walk to your new plot.

I took leave today as I also wanted to get to know how to go to your plot.  You are usually the one to drive us to these places. Anyway together with Jaye, we met with the contractor and selected the tiles for the tombstone.   This is the current status of your plot.




You know this morning Mikaail wished me happy birthday then he also told his teacher, Noreda, that it's my birthday.  When she asked him if he wanted to do a card for me, he said yes.  Afterwards, he thanked her for the card.  Such a darling, isnt he?  


Then later in the evening I brought him to Swensen's at Causeway Point for some ice cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment