Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Darling on Day 26 - 2 July 2013

Why did you have to go so soon?  I miss you so much.  Everywhere I go, you are always in my mind!  I remember the things we do together.  During lunch today when I wanted to buy some fruits, I remember buying grapes for you then I started tearing.  There is just so much that we do together which makes it rather difficult for me to move on without you!

Nowadays on weekdays, I shower Mikaail and Mariah brushes his teeth and Marie feeds him his breakfast. The usual morning chaos still exists!!

I've also managed to get a regular taxi driver, Alvin from Transcab through cabby.sg to drive them to school.  Taxi fare range from $22 - $30 depending on the traffic condition.  On their return trip, they board the Bus and MRT.  We will send Mikaail to school on Monday, Tuesday and Friday then alternate his Wednesday and Thursday session as these are more for interaction with his classmates.  I wasnt planning to cut off his school activities though.  

Though I know you are never coming back I still miss you very much.  It's so heartbreaking for me whenever I think of you, of the good times we had.  I cant hold back my tears!

On top of this, I must be strong!  How???  I have to continually keep my emotion under controlled!

No comments:

Post a Comment