Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day 47 on 23 July - Life Without My Darling Husband

Mikaail vomited this morning just as I was about to call a taxi for him.  Don't know what happened but after his breakfast, he suddenly vomited.  Then during the course of the day he had a total of 6 fits!

I decided to just wear sandals to office since I got to take the MRT!  So far I am have been so lucky as I have managed to get a seat.  The only one time where I managed to get a seat was at Ang Mo Kio Station!  Almost gave up hope that day!

Today I met up with the counsellor.  The first time I have ever been to one!  I have never needed counsellors before as you were always here for me!  Spent about an hour with this guy.  Last Friday I did attend but the lady that I met was like a teenager so I just couldnt speak with her and I guess her approach was also very different - too mechanical.

I went through the sequence of the whole event and midway I was asking myself so what can you guys do about this?  I want to know how and where do I move on from here?  I miss you very much

On the home front today, don't know what happened the power tripped and the circuit breaker in the house also did not power up the electricity.  Then Mariah didnt know where to check from the Main Electrical Box. Andy came over to check and switched it back on.  Had asked her to call Rose to see if Ain can help.

Oh ya, just received the NTUC Income letter advising me that they will probably take another 10 weeks to settle the claim as they had just wrote to NHC to request for the medical report.  They said from their experience medical reports usually reach them about 10 weeks from date of request.  They wil review the claim once they receive the medical report.

Tomorrow I am going to the lawyer to sign the affidavit for me to get hold of the letter to grant me the rights to sell your car!  I already renewed the season parking for another month so I do want to sell the car as quickly as possible.  I also intend to get my Will sorted out so as to minimise the hassle of getting around the process of getting an administrator to manage my Estate!  Sounds like big deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment