Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 52 on 28 July - Living Without My Darling Husband

Darling, No matter how many days have passed by, I am still missing you very much!  It is a stupid thought that I have in my mind - maybe this is all a dream!  I am still hoping that it is.  I am waiting for a day that I will dream of you.  I tell myself that I must continue to focus on meeting you in my dreams and perhaps the Universe will be kind enough to grant me this wish.  I am really heart broken - you just don't know how much I miss you.  Miss all the wonderful times we have spent together.  20 years of married life and another 2 years of courtship is not a short time!  I guess you never know how much you miss a loved one until you no longer have the love!

Looking at our desk calendar, do you remember the days that I had blocked out for us to apply our annual leave?   Now that you are gone, I really have no need for any further celebration!   Anyhow, tomorrow I've taken leave to visit your "marker" and tidy it a bit.  I also intend to proceed with getting the tombstone done up.


And what should I do with these:


Do come back OK.  I miss you much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment