Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 30 ie 1 Month on 6 July 2013

Today is exactly one month since you left us on Friday, 7 June.  Time really flies!  Everything happened so quickly and suddenly.  We never had a chance to say goodbye nor was there a goodbye kiss!  There's no one to hug and comfort me anymore!

Weekends now are exceptionally quiet and meaningless.  We didnt do much productivity stuff today!  I went through some of your stuff to search for your office keys so Mandy can help to retrieve your Nikon camera from the training store.  I assumed that the camera ought to be in the store!

I shaved Mikaail again today and this time I used the electric shaver instead.  I wasnt sure of the best method but I did check with Hashim and he said electric shaver wont cut him!  There are now more roles for me to take over!

No comments:

Post a Comment