Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 34 on 10 July 2013

Time flies and its 34 days since you've been gone.  Strangely this morning, Mikaail, wasnt his usual bubbly self.  He was like in a daze!  Then suddenly he asked me where are you.  My tears just well up in my eyes and started to roll down my cheeks.  I gave him a hug and told him that mama loves him and that you are in Heaven with nenek.  He was also unusually quiet in school today too.  Not too sure what happened to him.

He may now be feeling the stress!  Also maybe last night he asked me what I was doing and I told him that I was going to write to you.  No sure if this also triggered the stress for him.

There are lots of changes and we now book taxi in the morning to take him to school.  Also, told him that he should finish his milk at home and can no longer drink his milk in the taxi.  Will see how he is tomorrow.

When I got home this evening he was sleeping on his chair.  You know how he loves to do the peek-a-boo right?  He is not his usual self again!  A bit concern with his behaviour.  He hardly finish his bowl of tofu for lunch and didnt even finish the balance at dinner time.  And he said he's tired and want to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment