Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 29 - 5 July 2013

Darling

I desperately need to dream of you!  It's like I never meant anything to you anymore.  I also needed to know how you are getting on there.  I've been reading articles on Google about life after death and I'm trying to understand what is happening in your world.

Today Mikaail said he just said prayers for you.  He is such an angel and we are very lucky to have him as our son.  You know the kind of smile he showed when I told him so!

I'm still struggling with living without you.  I dont know how long it will take before I can really move on with my own life and Mikaail.  Everyone around us have been very helpful and accommodating but it is tougher now for me than before.  I feel like the whole world is on my shoulders!  Who do I share my thoughts with?  All plans that we've made for our 20th wedding anniversary are now just plans!

Oh btw I am still not able to sell our car yet as there was no Will and the lawyer is working on getting the Inheritance Certificate before he can proceed to obtain the Grant Letters of Administration.  This  process will take a couple of months!  So much hassle!  I will have to get a Will sorted out once this Grant Letters of Administration is sorted out.

Also, I went to NTUC Income yesterday and made payment of the road tax and car insurance.  The counter staff queried about you as Income did update their record that you had passed on.  She told me that she was in the same situation as me 13 years ago and she had two young children to fend for!  I cant talk about you and I started crying which made her feel sorry for me.

You will always be in my heart and in my mind and I am hoping I will somehow dream of you just so I can touch you again.  I really miss you very much.



.  


No comments:

Post a Comment