Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 32 on 8 July 2013

Another hot day!  How about you there?  I'm missing you terribly!  I miss all the chats we used to have.  Now I absolutely have no one to talk to the way that we usually chat about our day.  Why is life so cruel?  Please tell me what I should do.  I feel really sad whenever I think of all the good times we had.

Went to lunch with one of my colleagues from IT today.  Couldnt decide where to go so I ended eating waffle with peanut butter instead.  Then at 3 pm, I made a cup of milo, horlicks & cereal drink cos I was so hungry!  BTW, fasting month starts this Wednesday.  How time flies!  You're gone for more than a month today!

Oh, Sam Ong and Jean Lee called on your mobile but I couldnt speak with them so I sms them instead.  They were shocked to hear about your demise.   Sure, everyone that know you were shocked too!  I am still trying to come to terms with all this.

Also, the lawyer called to say that both Jaye and I need to go to his office tomorrow to sign the declaration letter for them to submit these papers plus the inheritance certificate to the Subordinate Court to prepare for the Grant Letters of Administration.  Jaye would need to be the administrator on behalf of Mikaail as he is under 21 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment