Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 33 on 9 July 2013

Took leave today as Mariah has a medical appointment.  Also, the lawyer office called yesterday to ask me and Jaye to go to their office to sign some papers in relation to the Inheritance Certificate.  They will submit this Inheritance Certificate and my declaration that I will be the administrator of your Estate to the Subordinate Courts.  About 2 weeks later, the lawyer can expect to receive the Grant Letters of Administration from the Subordinate Court and this will then allow me to start the process of selling the car!  Remember I told you that I was going to sell off your car if you kick the bucket before me to minimise the liability?  It's not so easy you know as we didnt get around with getting a Will!!  Hopefully  I can sell it by this month so I dont have to renew the season parking and pay the monthly instalment to the bank.

Mikaail said he missed you and pray for you.  He is such an angel!  It's Day 33 and I still see images of you from the time especially from the time I took a picture of you after you came back to the ward right up to the time you were buried!

I have yet to decide which design to select for your gravestone.  There are many things we do together  and now with you no longer around, I am falling apart too!  You've been so much a part of me that it's very tough to go on like this.  My heart is broken though I may appear strong.  Lots of people tell me that I must be strong.  Sure but it's not easy ie easier said than done!







No comments:

Post a Comment