Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 41 & Day 42 on 17 & 18 July

I was at work when suddenly I felt sad and started to cry!  I have no one that I could share my inner thoughts with!  It's like in previous times I could just sms or call you to tell you but now, I just have to keep it to myself.

Oh btw after I sprayed the mailbox with the WD-40, it was much easier for me to lock the mailbox and you've been locking the mailbox all these years without much of a hassle!  Your patience is remarkable!

You wouldnt believe how much I'm missing you now!  Absence really makes the heart grow fonder especially when you are loved!  A colleague of mine told me to imagine that you are on a long business trip/  Ya when you are on business trips, you do come home!  How can it ever be associated with a business travel!  

Today is day 42.  Another day gone without you!  I've yet to really get used to not having you to hug and love me.  It rained this morning.  How are you there?  I hope you are managing well.  I'm looking forward to the day that I am with you again!  I hope you will remember me then.

I dont understand myself!  On my way home today, while crossing the road, tears just started welling in my eyes!  I really felt so abandoned and unloved by you.  I asked God, why?  Why take you away from me!

Every morning I rushed to work with a zillion other passengers in the packed MRT!  I also remember the theory of LOA and have to focus on it every day!  So far it has been very useful!


No comments:

Post a Comment