Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 39 & 40 on 15 & 16 July 2013

Just heard from Jaye that someone they know just went for this stent procedure but after the angiogram procedure the doctor decided that a bypass would be better as the blockage was like 90%!  Same hospital but not sure which doctor!  So was the doctor who attended to you being complacent?

The pathologist did say the artery was 90% blocked according to the notes recorded by the attending doctor.  He also said that what he is seeing is the after the work is done rather than before.

Today is the 40th day.  It's just a coincidence that I'll be finding out more about the counselling service which my office had arranged for me.   I needed to know how they can help before deciding.  In office, I am wary of talking to others as I will just cry if any of my colleagues ask me about how I am coping.

Darling, there are so much more in my heart that I want to tell you but I just don't know how to say it out.  I missed the little chats we have over dinner, in the car, the sms and much more!  How can this be happening?  I just wished you will come back at least in my dreams.  Let me know how you are!  I love you so much and with you gone, did you know that my heart is shattered???

The other day there was this lady who planned to kill her husband for the insurance money but she got the wrong hitman!  She engaged an undercover detective!  How stupid can some people be!  Oh of course it is not in Singapore!!  I supposed in her case she was having issues in her marriage.  As if she's never heard of divorce!

No comments:

Post a Comment