Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day 49 - Living without my Darling Husband

Eh, darling, today I took half a day leave and went to the Jurong Police Divisional HQ to file statements relating to your sudden death.  Since Jaye and Simon were the ones with me most of the time when the doctors were around, best for them to also provide their statements to the IO.

Jaye told me that her friend's father passed on after a stent though not due to the stenting.  Apparently there was a blood clot in the leg after the stenting which led to his death.  Strange it would seem that the blood clot appeared in the leg after the stenting procedure.

I found the following article when I searched for blood clot and stenting:
Stents coated with medicine may raise your risk of dangerous blood clots. (These stents often are used to keep clogged heart arteries open.) However, research hasn't proven that these stents increase the chances of having a heart attack or dying, if used as recommended.

I believe now that this procedure must have been screwed up altogether! Why was a medicate stent used instead of the normal one when the risks of clotting are higher?

Anyway, another doctor, Dr Wong, said that he is unsure if the dissected valve is present before or after the procedure, I find it rather unbelievable.  How could there ever be a dissected valve before the procedure?

I'm really sorry dear that I let the autopsy proceed after you had passed on.  I wanted to know what was it that the doctors had done to have caused you to depart this world so suddenly!  I didnt want to regret later like in Mikaail's case.  The surgeon then said, "... the nerves were miles away ..."  Now that Mikaail lost his vision, what did they do?  Nothing!  Yes, doctors save patients life but they didnt give a hoot about quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment