Thursday, June 27, 2013

Today is Day 21

It's really tough getting into the routine you know!  This morning I was out of the house at 6:35 am and I ended up having to stand all the way until Bishan!  Darling you were always here for me for the past 20 years and with you gone so quickly I really feel so abandoned.  Did you know I contacted you earlier today to ask whether you were going to pick me?  I think I'm going nuts!!  I'm practically all by myself now though I do have family and friends support but nothing like when you are with me.  Everything else falls on my shoulder too!

Everything happened so suddenly and quickly too!  I read some articles from Google and death from angiogram/angioplasty is so low - 2 out of 500 patients and you had to be the one!  Gone are the comfort that I've taken so much for granted!   Never in my wildest dreams did I think you were going to leave me so soon!  I miss you very much!!  Will you come to me in my dreams?  I'm still hoping that somehow we will meet again.

I'm still very sad that you lost your life in this procedure!  We didn't give it much thought really and I guess we were so sure that nothing drastic could have happened to you!  When Dr Chin met me and the family in the patients' lounge on Wednesday evening, he told me that your heart function was at 35%!  I asked him if oral medication would have helped instead but Dr Chin said unlikely as oral medication would not have solved the clogged artery issue.  Also, if the clogged artery is left untreated you would suffer a heart attack!

I've bought some pretty flowers to put on your grave tomorrow.  Jay & Sin Ruey will take us there tomorrow morning too.


No comments:

Post a Comment