Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 19 of Alex Demise

Hello Darling

I just called you on your phone and actually waited for you to answer your call while admiring your photo which pops up on your phone!  Gosh! Am I going nuts???

You know I walked almost 2 km from Jurong MRT Station to IMM today although the GPS calculated the distance as 1.5 km or a 15 minutes walk!  It seems forever and I had so many things I carried - umbrella, weighing scale and also a bag full of kitchen towel rolls for Mikaail's school project.  How easy it was when you were with me!  You were always around for me and Mikaail and drove us to wherever we wanted to go or needed to go.  I never had to walk so far from one point to another!!  Nowadays I have to bring my umbrella and a fan with me at all times!

Actually there was the shuttle bus service which leaves from J Cube to IMM!  Jaye didnt know that the shuttle bus service has changed its pickup/drop off location to J Cube.  We ended up walking away from J Cube and ended up at JEM - a new shopping mall at Jurong.

This morning in the MRT again I ended up crying - I feel so empty!  A lot of things were going around in my mind.  I was thinking perhaps you were angry with me for not removing the life support earlier and therefore making you suffer the pain.  The doctors told me that there was no pain at all since you were sedated and at times even paralyzed to prevent the pain!  I was also unsure if you were upset that I was not at your bedside when you left me.

My mind was going through the times we spent together, of our would be 20th wedding anniversary on the Royal Carribbean Cruise and how we should be celebrating this milestone!  All these are now dreams as I wont be going on our 20th Wedding Anniversary without you!

I was reading the following screenshots from Jaye about losing someone close  to our hearts and couldnt help asking why did you leave me so suddenly!  I feel so abandoned and unloved!









No comments:

Post a Comment