Sunday, June 30, 2013

Day 23 (29 June) & Day 24 (30 June)

We had prayers for you plus the dearly departed souls yesterday since the fasting month is just round the corner.  Again, Shahid was the leader for the prayers and he had been the one to lead the prayers for the past few sessions too.

We've shared so many things together and I really don't know if I can ever get my life up and running again.  I've started going back to work part time last week and had told my boss, Jordi, that I will be back at work full time from July.

This morning the MP for Sembawang, Mr Ong, and a couple of the volunteers stopped by to offer their assistance and my immediate concern is the transport problem for Mikaail to go to school.  I did contact the Handicapped Welfare Association for assistance but they had all their vehicles booked out.  Mr Ong said he will try to see if he can get the transportation help for me but won't be able to promise anything just yet.

Everything happened so suddenly!  I've now have to shoulder everything by myself - no one to really discuss things with, get 2nd opinion from!  Gosh, the list goes on!!




No comments:

Post a Comment