Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 20

Mikaail complained of headache this evening so I gave him a dose of paracetemol.  It's like magic - before he even finished the dose, he said "headache no more!"  I am concerned about he missing you too.  He may not really understand it but I told him you've gone to Heaven to meet "nenek" and to wait for us there.  I hope you will wait for us, ok.

A lot of things have been going around my mind these days.  I really cant accept that you are never going to come back.  Why dont I dream of you??  I am also concerned that you may be upset or angry with me.  I cant get these out of my head! I have vision of you in my head and every time I think of the happy times we had, I get all emotional. I cant talk to anyone without shedding a tear!  

I am really curious as to what you are doing right now.  Friday morning I will be going to your new location and my heart feels really heavy just thinking of you down there!  I met Rose earlier and she mentioned about the 3 main things to do for a smooth transition for you.  One is to donate in your name, the next is for Mikaail to pray for you and the third - I cant recall!  I've asked Rose to look out for mosques who require funds to build or repair parts of the mosque then will make a small donation.  

The next thing I will be doing in your name is to do the holy sacrifice of a goat!  I was originally planning a cow but Rose said a goat first would be better.  So perhaps next year then I will arrange for a cow!

Oh by the way, I've slowly transitioned back to work since earlier this week.  I was working full day on Monday and half day for the rest of the week except Friday as I wont be coming to work at all.  I am very grateful to my boss, Jordi, for his never ending care and support!   

Well, dear, you know how I loved redeeming free stuff!  Over the last weekend, I've managed to redeem your reward points from Shell, Citibank, Diners, NTUC U-Plus and Safra.  Will likely get the balance in your cash card transferred to my bank account instead.  Initially I had some difficulty trying to check up on the balance in the cash cards but I think after figuring it out, I've managed to check the balance.  The next time would be to transfer the balance in the cash card to my atm card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment