Friday, June 28, 2013

Day 22 - Visit to Your Site

Sin Ruey & Jaye brought us to your new resting site today.  Clear weather and not hot too and we went to the usual sites too, starting from Irfan, my dad & company, my mum, you and Kak Ani.

 

Remember the lady who did the tomb for my mum?  She was also surprised that you were gone!  Imagine every one else who knew you were shocked, more so for me!  I still cant believe you are never coming back!  Each time when I think of you, my tears just flow and sometimes I feel stupid but I cant help it.  You know you mean so much to me and its very difficult for me to move on as you have loved and was my pillar for at least 20 years!

I don't know how I'm now trying to pick up the pieces and if I can ever do that?  Did you miss us? I miss you very much!

Today I shaved Mikaail as his moustache is growing longer.  No idea how I should do it but I did it anyway.



Love you much!

No comments:

Post a Comment