Saturday, September 18, 2010

Language Patterns

During the lessons, I could not really focus on the topics. It is so very confusing. I did read through the reading material though I should have also listen to the CD, given during Module 1. I was so focussed on understanding the values that I had overlooked to listen to both the Milton Model and Meta Model. Wished I did.

I keyed in all the language patterns into my mobile phone so I can read them while travelling on the mrt to home. I've also uploaded all the CDs into my phone to listen to them on my return journey as I dont usually put on my specs when I'm out of the office. Also, journey home is partly sleeping time. Hopefully by listening to the CDs while I am half asleep, my subconscious mind can take over the job!

Good strategy, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment