Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Day Mikaail Fell

Darling

I got a shock of my life - again!  This time Mikaail fell off the bed!  I was preparing to change him as I was going to bring him to Toa Payoh to attend prayers for my mum's 2 years death anniversary.  Then as I walked towards the Philips fan and while my back was turned away from him, I heard a "ke-de-bob" sound.  When I turned back, I saw him in an awkward position on the floor - face down!  Gosh!  I quickly run to him and carried him onto my lap.

I saw some blood dripping from his mouth!  I quickly shook him to wake him up as he looked like he's zonked out! I panicked and as I carried him onto my lap, I didnt realise there was some blood on my dress too!


Mariah dont leave him on his own just for a few seconds and would insist that Marie stand next to him.  I always felt she was over doing this but this incident just goes to show that I shouldnt take it for granted.  Normally he wouldnt turn but this time I am really shocked that he did.  When he was on the floor, he was unable to turn around.

I'll just have to be more careful with him now!

Luv us always!

No comments:

Post a Comment