Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 90 on 4 Sept: Living Without My Darling Husband

Hey Darling

First thing Mikaail said to me when he woke up this morning was "Da Da no more".  I know he missed you as much as I do, if not more!  I dont know how to extract his emotion of losing you from him.  I am still struggling to move and this is despite me having the opportunity to speak to quite a few people about my emotions.  He cant!  Is it good or bad?

Tomorrow is teachers' day celebration in his school.  Too many things on my mind and I almost forgot about getting the presents.

Also nowadays I tend to sleep in the mrt on my journey home.  It's a long journey and I'm usually very tired at the end of the day!

I dont know if I will ever meet you in my dreams and I wonder how life is there for.

Luv ya always!

No comments:

Post a Comment