Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 91 on 5 Sept: Living Without My Darling Husband

Darling

Mikaail seems to remember you now as he will casually say "Da Da no more".  This morning while I was bathing him, he also said so.  I told him, yes, da da no more and da da always remind you to be an obedient boy, right.  Unlike me, I can cry and talk about my feelings.  He cant.  I think his tear duct must have been screwed up by the professionals!

I went to the doctor this morning as I've been feeling breathless lately.  Did an ECG and results are ok.  Doctor gave me paracetemol but said it could cause drowsiness!!  Never heard that paracetemol can cause drowsiness.  She told me that the breathlessness could just be a muscle tightness.

This evening both of them squabble again - the usual but really pissed me.  It's generally quiet until I come home.  I asked if I should even come home then.  Like I've always say, work is not as stressful as home so much so I hate weekends though I need it to "recharge".  How can I recharge when I am more stressed up???

I think this Saturday I would probably go to NTUC Finest to get the kale.  Then on Sunday, I plan to spend the day at the library.  Mikaail will be bored if I am just at home with him.  He will be asking me what am I doing every few minutes or even seconds!  Gosh, I can just hear him asking me!!!  As you know, it is difficult to go to the malls on a weekend!

Just now I just felt like I should just end it all!  I would need to end him first but I dont think I would be able to do so!  Darling, please tell me what to do!!

Luv ya always

No comments:

Post a Comment