Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 89 on 3 Sept: Living Without My Darling Husband

Hey Darling

I'm still waiting to see you, love!  Whatever it is, I miss you so much.  I'm really lonely and have no one to share my thoughts and feelings anymore.  I do have my sisters but it's not the same like when I share things

Somehow sometimes in my mind I still feel that though you are no longer at home and I know that you are never coming back, I am yearning to feel your touch and kiss!  What are you doing there now?  Can you hear us or know that we are missing you?  Will you ever come in my dreams?

Finally, today I've terminated your mobile line and all of Starhub services.  I've signed up for the MIOTV and fibre optic with Singtel which commenced yesterday.

Luv you always



No comments:

Post a Comment