Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day 97 on 11 Sept: Living Without My Darling Husband

Darling

Please take me with you!  I'm really missing the other part of me!  Though I cry much lesser now, there still isn't a day when I dont shed tears!  It's really frustrating.  Though I have family and friends, you are still my missing link!

I miss discussing the day's activities with you.  After 20 years we've been doing almost everything together, I'm really finding it tough to carry on living without you!  And you know sometimes I just feel like you will be coming back but I know it's impossible.  All your things are still as they were when we left for SGH on Tuesday, 3 June for the procedure.

Do you know that I now leave office around 5:15 pm and I reached home about an hour and a bit depending on the SMRT drivers?  Nothing to look forward to other than Mikaail playing peek-a-boo with me.

Luv ya



No comments:

Post a Comment