Wednesday, October 2, 2013

In loving memory of my darling husband
Alex Tan

Although you've gone to Heaven
on Friday, 7 June 2013
you are still in our hearts.
As each day passes, we remember you
as always being a loving and caring
"Da Da" to Mikaail &
a loving and caring husband to me.

In life I've loved you dearly
In death I love you still
In my heart you hold a place
that nobody will ever fill.

It broke my heart to lose you
but you didn’t go alone.
For part of me went with you
the day Allah took you home.

I miss you and your beautiful smile
and you should know you're worth my while.
I know that someday we will meet again
but only Allah knows when.

Even while I sleep, you are always in my heart.
Please wait for me with open arms.
I long for your touch, your embrace,
your kiss and to hear you say that
you love and miss me.

I'll always love you and
miss you terribly too.
You will be in our hearts forever.
Until we meet again.


With affection & kisses
Nor & Mikaail

No comments:

Post a Comment