Thursday, October 24, 2013

Loving You Always

Hey Darling

I'm so lonely now that you're gone!  Also so much has happened since.

Mikaail is always telling me that "Da-da no more!"  Sometimes he will say "Da-da finished"  I will remind him that you are in our hearts and that you have us in yours!  Did you ever come back here? Part of me always hope that you will.

The other day I was searching for articles relating to talking to the dearly departed souls.  I came across this:



I'm very tempted to have a go at this but I'm worried that you might not like it. May seem like I'm hunting you down.

Then a colleague told me of a similar thing except that this is like I'm getting into a pyramid shaped building.  I'm trying to visualise it then I will draw and upload the picture.

Love you much!


No comments:

Post a Comment