Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday, 5 October

Eh darling - I am so happy this morning!  I dreamt of your last night!!!  At last!!  Thank you!!

You really looked good and did you remember you smiled at me?  For some strange reasons, I dont know why I am sitting at the back of a pick-up.  Perhaps to pick you?  Ha ha ha

Anyway, after you sat next to me in the pick up, I told you that I missed you much.  You smiled and then you hugged me.  I woke up instantly!  Oh how I wished I didnt wake up so maybe I could chat with you for a bit!

I am so happy that I finally dreamed of you.  I told quite a few people too.  Jaye said probably both of us are pretty much settled so that's why.  No, no, no.  I am not quite settled but I really missed you so much!  I really needed your hugs!

I went to Singtel earlier to renew my mobile contract and I got myself Samsung Galaxy Note 3.  Unfortunately after changing my phone, I decided I wont use it yet as I need to change my SIM card to the smaller version, buy the casing and also the privacy screen!  I decided not to buy the micro SIM from Singtel as they charged $35.

Love you much, as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment