Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Missing You Always

I took leave today as Mariah has 2 medical appointments.  It’s so stressful staying home alone with Mikaail!  The worst is that he dont even know what he wants!!  Urgh!!!!!

When my mum passed away 2 years ago, I had you to comfort me.  Then when Kak Ani passed on, you were around to comfort me too. When a relative or a friend passed on it is never the same as losing the person who had shared all of my adult life.  Most of my happy memories of my adult life are with you.  I’ve lost the one person who was there making all those memories with me and the one person who I can share that smile with when a shared memory pops up.  

…and not only have I lost being able to share memories with you, I’ve lost you from all my new memories.  There are no more happy memories when there should be.  It is very easy to dismiss death as something that happens to everyone when you haven’t had the love of your life die about 40 years too soon.


No matter which angle I look at you've left a huge emptiness in my life!  My whole world gone topsy-turvy.  At times I am so angry that you left me without a warning!  Then when I think about it, I know your departure was not by choice! 

Love you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment