Monday, October 7, 2013

Today on 7 Oct 2013

Darling

Daily morning stress for me!  A super packed MRT this morning and there was longer than usual queue at the platform.  And, I am at the platform at the regular time!/

Mikaail this morning said "Da Da no more" several times.  Poor him - didnt know how to mourn for you.  If he's able to maybe it might be easier.  Not that it's easy for me!  You've been such a big part in our lives and with you gone so suddenly ...

I've told Mariah to refrain from stopping him to say "Da Da no more" as this could be his way of mourning for you.  Instead I told her to explain to him that while you have gone to Heaven, you are looking at us from above.  So he must continue to be a good boy like you've known him.  I've also told him that he must always have you in his heart.

No matter what I missed you much!  Life for me now is super empty other than work which somehow gives me a different focus!

Love you much!

No comments:

Post a Comment