Sunday, October 13, 2013

Loving You Always

Darling

It's been more than 4 months since you've departed and yet I still feel like I needed your embrace!  It's like when are you going to come home!!

Eh, darling, I guess you got a much easier life than me!  It's so unfair you know!  I supposed you've been a great person so that's why you had an easy and early death.  So many people of different race and religion told me so.

No matter what, I still feel like: How could you leave me in the lurch??  Yes, it was not by choice that you left but still I'm all alone regardless of whatever the reason!  I still miss you much and I really need you back.  Are you ever going to meet me?

Nowadays I've decided to just juice my dinner ie I'll have either vegetables or fruits.  I bought this Hurom slow juicer previously and have been juicing my vegetables (broccoli, kale, celery + green apples/green grapes).  This is also good for Mikaail as he hardly can chew his vegetables!

Love you much!

No comments:

Post a Comment