Friday, January 31, 2014

Day 238 on 31 January 2014: Living Without My Darling Husband

Another very sad day for us!  Mikaail has started to ask for you again!  I really don't know how to explain to him.  To him, Heaven is possibly another venue you go and should be back!  If only this is the way, wouldnt it be nice!  Did you ever come to him at all?  Would have been much easier if he had vision so I could show him the video of when you were buried!

A colleague sent me the following:



Hey, while I was writing to you now, I had a sniff of an unfamiliar fragrance.   Is it you?

Originally I wanted to bring them to lunch but with the current fridge situation, I ended up juicing as much of the fruits and vegetables!  You wouldnt believe the amount of juicing I made yesterday and today!  If I had left the fruits and vegetables in the fridge, these would all have gone to waste!

Oh ya, your sister asked me for your new address and will bring your nephew ie her son along.  I always find family somewhat strange - everyone is always so busy and dont have time to meet unless its CNY, Hari Raya, hospital stays or funerals!

Anyway, you wouldnt believe this!  The latest item that need replacement or repair is the fridge in TP.  It malfunctioned last Wednesday but none of them told me about it.  So annoying!  I just bought food on Wednesday evening to stock up for the CNY break. If I had known, I wouldnt have bought any food!  As in previous years, the supermarkets may be opened but their vendors are not so there is no fresh vegetables!

The next big ticket item I expect is the air conditioner!  Let's see how it fare after cleaning and changing the filter!

No comments:

Post a Comment