Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 224 on 17 January 2014: Living Without My Darling Husband

Went on leave again this week as I had to arrange for an urgent appointment for Mikaail to see Dr Ong so he could refer Mikaail to the child psychiatrist.  I thought he was getting used to living without you but when he started wanting to wait up for you, that's a different issue altogether!

Eh darling, you didnt miss us at all is it?  The last time I dreamt of you was the weekend before the last Hari Raya Haji!!!  Also, did you ever appear in Mikaail's dream?  I'm not sure if he dream of you at all!  Though I miss you very much, I am not expecting to see you when we are worlds apart!  I am hoping to see you in my dreams!  

Appended is a screenshot of the sms exchange I had with Jaye!  I am disappointed that you came to her dreams but not mine!  Hope to see you tonight!  BTW, I will be going to your new domain tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment