Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 212 on 5 January 2014: Living Without My Darling Husband

I brought Mikaail to Mazlan's son birthday party.  As his home is not within the MRT, I decided to hail a taxi.  The taxi driver was not helpful at all despite seeing Mikaail on the wheelchair.  He didnt even move his butt!  I guess the taxis that we had previously boarded had rather helpful drivers.  I usually didnt need the drivers' help as we could pretty much manage to transfer Mikaail in and out of the wheelchair.  Marie is also capable with the folding the wheelchair and transferring it into the taxi boot.

Then this driver took a wrong turn and we ended at Serangoon Central instead of Serangoon North Avenue 1.  Then he said I didnt tell him!  I felt like giving him a piece of my mind but of course I didn't!  I thought the taxis now are all equipped with the GPRS and I asked him if there is one in his taxi.  He said how to see and drive!  Silly!


Sometimes I don't like to bring Mikaail out to parties or weddings as it is just not the right place for him to be.  There will be loud noises and the food is not quite suitable for him too.  If I dont bring him, then I won't go as well.  Sometimes I suppose I just have to make the best of the weekend for him.

What have you been doing there, love?  Did you ever miss us at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment