Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 213 on 6 January 2014: Living Without My Darling Husband

Today is 213 days of living without your love for both Mikaail and I!  He asked if you were in the toilet.  He's lost considerable weight and is really in a world of his own.  He don't talk to anyone, keeps his head low and covers his ears most of the time.  He sleeps a lot more than he used to when you were around.  He will try to sit up sometimes and other times he will tell himself to sit up.

I've been so busy with the move and didn't have much time to write to you.  Also, Singtel had just recently transferred the modem over from Woodlands to Toa Payoh.  Still so much to unpack what I've brought over plus there are still about 30% of stuff in Woodlands left to be packed and either transferred here or stored.  How I wished you were here!

You know darling, I still feel like I've been ditched!  It hurts so much!!  I don't know if I will ever be able to manage living without you.  It's been 213 days!  When I think about my dad, he passed on when I was about Mikaail's age.  I think my mum was luckier in the sense that I had a lot of siblings and we were all above 12 years old when my dad passed away.

It rained this morning so it's a real hassle to get a cab!  Though it is not the first day of work and school, it is the first full working/schooling week after the major holidays.  So I am not too surprised that after waiting for 10 minutes on the phone and no sign of anyone ever going to answer the phone, I decided to walk to the taxi stand instead. We managed to get a taxi about 15 minutes later and after I got Mikaail into the taxi, I left for work.

I know you've said that I would live a longer life than you but I didnt expect you to leave so soon and so suddenly.  Please come and visit me sometimes. I love and miss you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment