Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 237 on 30 January 2014: Living Without My Darling Husband

Going to be my first CNY without you!  Eh, darling, it's damn sad and heart breaking for us you know!  Is there really lifeafter death?  What are you doing now?  I'm now on my way to see your new space!  Did you know that I've now been taking public transport ie buses and mrt to most places?  I'm sure you are proud of me, as always!

Weather today was rather hot as compared to the previous times I was there!  At the last trip there in middle of this month, the wind was so strong, damaged your handy umbrella!


The plan for me today was to visit your space and my mum's then head to Woodlands to tidy up a bit of the place.  Oh ya, not sure if you heard that my intention is to visit your space monthly either on a weekday or a weekend.

I'm not quite ready to pack your things so I got Marie to pack all into cartons!  Not sure if I can ever unpack and store or give them away!  I feel very stranded!!  Life is so meaningless for me now.  If not for Mikaail, I would have made my own way to join you as it is not right for me to leave him otherwise.

Anyway, when I got back to Woodlands, just look at the space!


I had half a mind to contact Town Council to ask them to do their job but then I decided perhaps leave this for now!  Will see at next trip!

Oh ya, forgot to take pictures of the house as it is now!  Super messy but moving in the right direction ie there is still about 30% more to move and/or discard!  After the move last month, we have been moving stuff via MRT!

No comments:

Post a Comment