Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Day 194 on 19 December: Living Without My Darling Husband

You remember Annie from the serviced office I worked in years ago?  I met up with her over lunch today.  She was so shocked at hearing of your demise.  Can't understand how this happened as well.

Now in the midst of packing for the move to Toa Payoh this weekend!  Marie has been really helpful and she did most of the packing.  I cant bear to hold your things - too much sorrow for me!  It's 194 days today and I am missing your company!  Honestly, I cant imagine if I'm not working, I'll probably go nuts!

Mikaail is also missing you badly and it's also affecting Mariah.  She gets really frustrated with him and I had to explain to her to be a bit more patient with him.  On top of this, Marie is also not giving her the full support!  At times it is so stressful for me both at home and in office!  Gosh, I feel like I want to run away from everything and everyone but then I don't want to be unfair to Mikaail.  He's already missing you and I cant let him miss me too!  I'm just too stressed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment